COVID-19 Safety Measures
AUGUST 2021 UPDATE: Due to the recent spike in COVID-19 cases in Oregon, we are not allowing visitors - Patients 70 and over OR 18 and younger can bring along 1 family member to their appointment.
MAY 2021 UPDATE: CDC and OHA still require mask and physical distancing at healthcare clinics regardless of vaccination status. Thank you in advance for your ongoing understanding and support of these guidelines.
We are taking several safety measures to protect our patients, staff, and providers:
- We are following CDC's Travel Quarantine Guidelines* - Please see below
- Patients with a fever or any flu-like symptoms will be rescheduled or evaluated via a Telehealth Visit.
- Telehealth Visits are available to all patients unless it is an urgent/emergent condition.
- Masks MUST be worn while on campus. If you choose to NOT wear a mask, please reschedule your appointment or utilize our Telehealth Visit.
- Social distancing will be strictly followed.
- Visitors must remain in the vehicle unless patient requires assistance
- Staff and Patients must sanitize hands upon entry.
- Exam Rooms are disinfected and sanitized after each patient interaction.
- Exposed surfaces will be wiped down regularly.
- All surgical patients will be subject to COVID-19 Testing.
- To reduce the overall amount of time you are in clinic, please complete electronic forms before you arrive.
*Travel Quarantine Guidelines:
Have an Upcoming Scheduled Visit?
Remember that your doctor will need to be able to evaluate you and might ask you to move around. In order to see a body-part, you should also be dressed appropriately. If you need to show the doctor something specific, make sure to wear loose-fitted clothing and that the area is easily accessible.
Foot/Ankle – Wear or bring shorts and remove your shoes and socks
Knee/Hip – Wear or bring shorts
Shoulder – Wear a tank top
Hand/Wrist/Elbow – Wear a short-sleeved shirt and remove jewelry/watches
Back/Spine – Wear or bring shorts and a short-sleeved shirt