COVID-19 Safety Measures
During this time, your health is more important than ever! We are taking several safety measures to protect our patients, staff, and providers:
- If you have traveled outside of Oregon in the last 14 days, you will need to schedule a Telehealth Visit or schedule an appointment after your 14-day quarantine period.
- Patients with a fever or any flu-like symptoms will be rescheduled or evaluated via a Telehealth Visit.
- Telehealth Visits are available to all patients unless it is an urgent/emergent condition.
- Due to social distancing space is limited to patients only
- Visitors can participate in the care process via phone call and will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
- Everyone on campus is required to wear a mask at all times
- Staff and Patients must sanitize hands upon entry.
- Exam Rooms are disinfected and sanitized after each patient interaction.
- Exposed surfaces will be wiped down regularly.
- All surgical patients will be subject to COVID-19 Testing.
- To reduce the overall amount of time you are in clinic, please complete electronic forms before you arrive.
Have an Upcoming Scheduled Visit?
Remember that your doctor will need to be able to evaluate you and might ask you to move around. In order to see a body-part, you should also be dressed appropriately. If you need to show the doctor something specific, make sure to wear loose-fitted clothing and that the area is easily accessible.
Foot/Ankle – Wear or bring shorts and remove your shoes and socks
Knee/Hip – Wear or bring shorts
Shoulder – Wear a tank top
Hand/Wrist/Elbow – Wear a short-sleeved shirt and remove jewelry/watches
Back/Spine – Wear or bring shorts and a short-sleeved shirt