COVID-19 Safety Measures
During this time, your health is more important than ever! We are taking several safety measures to protect our patients, staff, and providers:
- Patients with a fever or any flu-like symptoms will be rescheduled or evaluated via a Telehealth Visit.
- Telehealth Visits are available to all patients unless it is an urgent/emergent condition.
- Due to social distancing space is limited to patients only
- Visitors can participate in the care process via phone call and will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
- Everyone on campus is required to wear a mask at all times
- Staff and Patients must sanitize hands upon entry.
- Exam Rooms are disinfected and sanitized after each patient interaction.
- Exposed surfaces will be wiped down regularly.
- All surgical patients will be subject to COVID-19 Testing.
- To reduce the overall amount of time you are in clinic, please complete electronic forms before you arrive.