COVID-19 Safety Measures
During this time, your health is more important than ever! We are taking several safety measures to protect our patients, staff, and providers:
- Patients with a fever or any flu-like symptoms will be rescheduled or evaluated via a Telehealth Visit.
- Telehealth Visits are available to all patients unless it is an urgent/emergent condition.
- Visitors must remain in the vehicle unless patient requires assistance or supervision.
- Staff and Patients must wear masks while on campus.
- Staff and Patients must sanitize hands upon entry.
- Social Distancing will be strictly followed.
- Exam Rooms are disinfected and sanitized after each patient interaction
- Exposed surfaces will be wiped down regularly
- All surgical patients will be subject to COVID-19 Testing