Online Bill Payment
Click here to pay your bill online: New Online BillPay
* Please find your account number located on the upper-right hand corner of your statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the benefits of online payments?
A: Online payments are an easier and faster method to pay your bill.
Create an account in our Patient Portal to easily manage All of your healthcare payments
- View payment history and eStatements 24/7
- Securely save payment information in a digital wallet
- Set up automatic payments to pay balances for yourself and your dependents in one place
- Save time and postage by not having to mail in a payment
- Eliminate the chance of personal information being viewed or stolen by others
- Make payments from your mobile device
Q: How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
A: If you have received a statement:
- Go to the URL printed on the statement from your computer or any mobile device
- Select Sign Up for an account and complete the required fields
- On the Add a Patient screen, enter the required information and the registration code that is located on your statement
- You are now ready to pay your healthcare bills online!
Q: Is my information safe?
A: InstaMed maintains the highest levels of compliance and security for both the healthcare and payment industries, including the following certifications:
- PCI Level One compliant, which is the highest level of security established by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. Once your card is entered in the system, it will be encrypted and inaccessible to anyone who uses the program.
- HIPAA and HITECH compliant, which defines and enforces privacy and security guidelines and standards for the healthcare industry.
Q: What payment methods are available for me to pay my bill?
A: ♦Credit/Debit Card ♦HSA/FSA/HRA ♦eCheck ♦Bank Account
Q: What if the amount is more than I want to or can pay at once? Are payment plans available?
A: Yes. A feature of our Patient Portal is the ability to pay your bill in installments over a period of time. You can set up an online account, save your payment information and create a payment plan when your payment amount is determined.
Q: Why do you need my email address?
A: An email address is used to communicate relevant billing and payment information to you in a timely matter. We will not sell your information and the information provided is strictly for healthcare payment activities.